There are a lot of blog post ideas out there, especially on Pinterest, but there aren’t really any that relate to chronic illness. I often wonder what I should write about when I’m stuck and it’s so difficult to come up with anything, so I’ve compiled a list of chronic illness blog post ideas that should be helpful for other chronic illness bloggers.
All thoughts and opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, which are marked with an *asterisk. This means I will receive a small commission if you purchase through the link, at no extra cost to you. I honestly love all the products I recommend. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
- # things I’ve watched since getting sick
- My # favourite TV series
- What I wish I knew before I got sick
- # things you don’t know about (insert illness here)
- Your favourite chronic illness bloggers – don’t forget to link them!
- A day in the life of a person with (insert illness here)
- What’s in your flare kit
- Your favourite chronic illness accessories
- Your favourite chronic illness social media accounts to follow
- Why did you start your blog?
- # chronic illness hacks
- A list of inspirational quotes
- Your favourite flare day foods
- Your favourite things about living with chronic illness – this is a tough one!
- Q&A about (insert illness here)
- Your current goals
- What actually is (insert illness here)? – explain your illness(es)
- What’s in your hospital bag
- How to support someone with a chronic illness
- How to survive (insert holiday here) with chronic illness
- Who are you grateful for? – your support system
- What is a spoonie?
- Things you should never say to someone with chronic illness
- Things you SHOULD say to someone with chronic illness
- What do you think of the chronic illness community?
Am I missing anything? Please let me know and I’ll be happy to add it!