There are a lot of blog post ideas out there, especially on Pinterest, but there aren’t really any that relate to chronic illness. I often wonder what I should write about when I’m stuck and it’s so difficult to come up with anything. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of chronic illness blog post ideas that should be helpful for other chronic illness bloggers. Don’t forget you can always ask people for guest posts (like I do for my What It’s Like Living With series) if writing your own posts becomes too much!
Living with Chronic Illness
- What I wish I knew before I got sick
- # things you don’t know about (insert illness here)
- A day in the life of a person with (insert illness here)
- # chronic illness hacks
- Your favourite flare day foods
- Your favourite things about living with chronic illness – this is a tough one!
- Q&A about (insert illness here)
- Your current goals
- What actually is (insert illness here)? – explain your illness(es)
- How to survive (insert holiday here) with chronic illness
- Who are you grateful for? – your support system
- What is a spoonie?
Tips for Normies
- Things you should NEVER say to someone with chronic illness
- Things you SHOULD say to someone with chronic illness
- How to support someone with a chronic illness
Products for Chronic Illness
- What’s in your flare kit
- Your favourite chronic illness accessories
- What’s in your hospital bag
- Shops run by spoonies
- Gift ideas for spoonies
- # things I’ve watched since getting sick
- My # favourite TV series
- My favourite film
- Review about a chronic illness related series or film
Chronic Illness Socials
- Your favourite chronic illness bloggers – don’t forget to link them!
- Your favourite chronic illness social media accounts to follow
- What do you think of the chronic illness community?
- Why did you start your blog?
Am I missing anything? Please let me know and I’ll be happy to add it!