Thank you so much to Ami from Undercover Superhero for nominating me for the Liebster Award – this is actually my third nomination! You can see my post for my first nomination here and my second nomination here.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Give a shout out to the blogger that nominated you for the award and leave links back to their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve it and tag them to share the love.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger lovely enough to nominate you and ask 11 questions.
Random Facts About Me:
- I’m learning to crochet.
- I can play piano, guitar and ukulele and I sing.
- I spend most of the day playing piano.
- I feel like I’m running out of things to watch on Netflix…
- I’m an ambulatory wheelchair user.
- I love reading detective and medical books.
- My favourite book is This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay.
- I can’t read because of brain fog but somehow still manage to write a blog (this blog).
- I love wearing dresses.
- I have a pair of sparkly purple Doc Martens.
- I love hats!!
Questions to Me:
- Do you treat others better than yourself? Probably yes.
- Do you give second chances? Sometimes.
- Have you ever met someone famous? No, I don’t think so.
- Do you follow trends or start them? Neither.
- When was the last time you surprised yourself? I think it was when I got my voice back after I was aphasic over Christmas.
- What’s something you enjoy the old fashioned way? Music!
- Do you remember The Powerpuff Girls? If so, who was your favourite? Yes, but I still don’t really know who they are.
- Do you have a favourite flower? Nope.
- Do you find writing therapeutic? Depends on my mood. Usually no.
- What was the best question you’ve ever been asked? I don’t know. “Do you want ice cream?”
- Which tongue-twister is the hardest for you? For example, red lorry, yellow lorry! Or, she sells seashells on the seashore! Or, shut up the shutters and sit in the shop! There are loads more! Definitely red lorry, yellow lorry! My favourite is Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper.
- Fibro Mom Blog
- The Chronically Unimaginable
- My Brain Lesion and Me
- Life’s a Polyp
- Beffy with the Bad Belly
- The Zebra Pit
- The Reluctant Spoonie
- Dream Big and Be Unique
- Dinosaurs, Donkeys and MS
- Invisibly Me
- Fighting with Fibro
Questions to My Nominees:
- Pick one: Scooby-Doo or Tom and Jerry?
- What is your favourite social media platform?
- IOS or Android?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- Do you prefer to sing or dance?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Follow-up question: chocolate or sweets?
- Who is/are your all-time favourite artist/band?
- Do you prefer hardback or paperback books?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Do you have any pets?