All thoughts and opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, which are marked with an *asterisk. I honestly love all the products I recommend. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Liebster Award rules
- Write a post and use the award graphic
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions that were provided by the blogger(s)
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so that they can accept it
The Newbury Girl’s questions
- What motivated you to start your blog? I don’t really know, to be honest. My mum kept telling me to start one and one day I just did.
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received? I honestly have no idea. I have really bad brain fog today so I can’t think of a single piece of advice I’ve ever been given.
- What was the last book you read? Vanished by Tim Weaver
- Do you prefer salty or sweet treats? It was definitely sweet before I got sick. Now I eat really plain food that’s neither sweet nor salty.
- Pick one: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Instagram? It’s so hard to pick between Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. I just love the chronic illness community on Instagram.
- If you could wake up tomorrow speaking another language, what would it be? Probably Russian. I’m not entirely sure why I just like how it looks and sounds.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? I’m not sure if this counts because they’re a character in a series, but it would be Dr Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. And yes, I do mean Spencer, not Matthew Gray Gubler.
- What’s your favourite song?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Do you play a musical instrument?
- Who’s your favourite character from a TV series?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Do you prefer films or series?
- CJ from heyyitschloejade.wordpress.com
- ladysyrah from rnsoul.com
- Jade Marie from jademarie.co.uk
- Nikki from brainlessblogger.net
- Erika from jointhemeproject.com
- Holly from holzieloves.co.uk