Hi! I was recently nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Livin’ The Smith Life who is a fabulous blogger – make sure you check out their blog!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Random facts about me
- My dream career is to be a doctor.
- I have 3 rabbits called Sooty, Haribo and Arrow.
- My musical talent includes singing and playing guitar, piano and ukulele.
Questions to me
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would want to go back to Greece to sail around the islands again.
- Why did you choose to be a blogger and not a YouTuber? Because I absolutely HATE being in front of a camera! I much prefer being behind one.
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would make my mobility better so I can go outside and do something.
- Are you a cat or dog person? Can I say both? I have a cat, but I love dogs, too!
- Would you rather live by the ocean or in the mountains? Definitely by the ocean, because I love everything about it.
My nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award are…
- …Whitney Is Typing…
- Aimie Aspires.xo
- Bearded Igor Blogs
- Build The Giant
- forever the wanderer
- Join The ME Project
- Lavrax London
- Rachel Laws
- RN Soul
- Shannon Diana
- The Confessions of a Self-Help Freak
- The Girl with the Eternal Smile
- The Newbury Girl
My questions to my nominees
- Weird question, but would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you had one day one Earth with no laws and nobody else, what would you do?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Which is your favourite season and why?
My best post
Once again, thank you so much to Livin’ The Smith Life for nominating me for this wonderful award, and I will shortly be posting comments to my nominees’ sites!