Thank you so much to Ami from Undercover Superhero for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award – she’s also recently nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, too! You can see her post for the Mystery Blogger Award here. Make sure you check out her blog!
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me
- I have 5 types of Functional Neurological Disorder – dissociative seizures, functional leg weakness, persistent posturo-perceptual dizziness, functional tremor and functional myoclonus.
- I’ve collected pin badges since 2012 and currently have over 60!
- I’m a portraiture and landscape photographer and have a photography website (Georgina Banks Photography).
My Favourite Post
Allergies, Anaphylaxis and Seizures: Life Update because it’s one of the few long blog posts I’ve written and it shows how serious living with chronic illness, especially undiagnosed and untreated ones, really is.
- Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and what of? If not, would you get a tattoo? No, I don’t have one and I probably won’t get one in the future.
- Truth or Dare – What was the weirdest thing you’ve been dared to do? I can’t remember if this was a dare or just a party game, but I had to cut a bar of chocolate with a knife and fork while wearing winter gloves, a hat and a scarf.
- What’s your superpower? Pretending to be ‘fine’.
- Are you a cat or dog person? Both!!
- What’s your favourite musical? I don’t know. I think the only musical I’ve ever watched was Cats.
- Hannah Deakin
- Sick with Optimism
- Tom Seaman
- Alison Hayes
- The Chronic Traveller
- Diary of a Disabled Person
Questions to My Nominees
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite TV series?
- Pick one: bath or shower?
- Weird question: would you rather have to sing instead of talk or dance instead of walk?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what are the five things you would want with you?