All thoughts and opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, which are marked with an *asterisk. I honestly love all the products I recommend. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
The college meeting actually went quite well on Wednesday. We spent a long time discussing my condition and if there is any way they can help me, but there isn’t and they can’t.
Choosing whether or not to stay in college was a hard decision. I don’t want to stay and still not get better enough to go in, but what if the medication works and I could go back after Christmas?
It was decided that I am going to stay enrolled at the college for a month, which will give the medication time to work, but if it doesn’t, I will drop out. The Head of Faculty suggested that if this were to happen, I could study at the Open University and start with an access course which is just an alternative route to be able to go to university.
I’m glad I didn’t have to make a final decision then, because I would have dropped out and I would be gutted if I do get better soon, but had already dropped out of college. I will probably still drop out, but it’s nice to know going back is still an option if I am well enough.
For those of you who keep telling me you love my MacBook case, or are asking where I bought it, it’s the *KECC MacBook Pro hard shell in Rainbow Mist 2.