I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ami from Undercover Superhero. Thank you so much, Ami – you’re amazing!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
- What movie title best describes your life? Falling Apart.
- If you were to create a single item of stationery, what would it be called and what would it include? A penpencil which would be half pen, half pencil. Very useful if you always find a pencil when you need a pen and vice versa!
- What are you most likely to become famous for? Breaking the Guinness World Record for the number of times I walk into things (it’s probably not even a record but it definitely should be).
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen? My baby cousin smiling at me.
- Where would you spend all your time if you could? On the beach in Lyme Regis at sunrise when no one else is around.
- What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see? Wheelied in my wheelchair.
- What was your favourite board game growing up? I can’t really remember but I think it was either Frustration or Monopoly.
- What is the best thing about you? This is an odd question to answer, but probably how much I persevere.
- What is your favourite smell? I don’t have a favourite smell, but I love the smell of Yankee Candle’s Christmas Cookie candle.
- What was the best compliment you ever received? That I “smell nice” because it’s the only one I can remember.
- Who are the most important people in your life? A bit cliche but my friends and family. Also doctors.
- Fighting with Fibro
- The Frozen Mind
- Join the ME Project
- Beauty of My Chaotic Mind
- Laura Spoonie Blogs
- The Disabled Diva’s Blog
- The Chronically Unimaginable
- Thriving While Disabled
- Ashley’s Anatomy
- Seeking Serenity and Harmony
- Living the Diagnosis
- If the whole world froze (and people with it) for 24 hours and you were the only person who could move, what would you spend that 24 hours doing?
- Which character from Friends would you rather be?
- Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
- Would you rather eat chocolate and ketchup or fish fingers and custard?
- If you could play a (new) musical instrument, what would it be?
- Would you rather be a blogger or a writer/author?
- What’s your favourite book you’ve ever read?
- Which is your favourite social media platform?
- Would you go 3 months without internet if you were paid £1,000,000 to do so?
- What is your favourite or funniest memory from secondary/high school?
- If you could create an award for anything in the world, what would it be for?